Thursday, February 14, 2008

Finally!

Engineering Outreach Officers and Committee Members

I finally found my camera! I hadn't seen it around for a couple weeks, and tonight, it mysteriously shows up! Well, I'm very glad I found it because I really wanted to post these pictures up for some time now. As far as I know, I always forget to take pictures! For once during this quarter's Outreach Officer's Meeting (Third Week), I finally remembered to snap a picture before almost everyone left! Unfortunately a couple outreach officers did leave before I could say anything. Above are TESC, TBP, SCSE, BMES outreach officers and committee members. We're missing IEEE and SHPE, I'm sorry guys! Hopefully I'll remember to keep taking more pictures from now on. Anyways, I just thought I'd share these photos with you...

No comments: